We offer the whole spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic methods in neurology and psychiatry:
- Clinical neurologic examination
- Clinical psychiatric examination
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electroneurography (NLG)
- Evoked Potentials (SEP, VEP, AEP)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Extra- and transcranial doppler sonography
- Cognitive testing
- Specific medicinal treatment of neurologic and psychiatric diseases
- Computer-aided brain performance training (COGPACK)
- Psychotherapy: psychodynamic psychotherapy, cognitive therapy
[mainly by referral / delegation to psychological therapeuts]
- Diagnostic imaging (MRT, CCT) [by referral to radiologists]
- Laboratory diagnostic [by coopersation with a central laboratory]
- Expertises on neurological and psychiatric problems (e.g. concerning
occupational disability, roadworthyness)
The practice is accreditated "Focus Practice Epileptology" by the German Society of Epileptology.
We aim to guarantee a high standard of medical treatment for our patients and to further enhance the quality of our services. To this end, we established a pracice-specific Quality Control System in 2004. By implementation of structures for continuing advanced training, we can assure continuous quality control and actualisation of our quality standards.
The practice is certified Practice with Quality Management qu.no by Kassenärztliche Vereinigung Nordrhein.
The whole practice team engage in internal and external training and quality enhancement measures. Dr. Hans Martin Kolbinger and Dr. Roswitha Kolbinger take part in the structured and certified CME-programme (CME = continuous medical education) of Ärztekammer Nordrhein.
Dr. Hans Martin Kolbinger and Dr. Roswitha Kolbinger give talks and lectures in medical peer groups and for patient- and self support groups.